1. What types of accounts are there?
$76.00/yr. General Members gain access to the Business Directory to communicate with B2C members. They can also submit their resumes for Business Owners to view, and view available job postings. They also gain access to view events on our calendar. All members can submit news articles for approval.
- Business Owners
$76.00/yr. Business Owners have the ability to create a profile for doing business with other members. They can communicate with both B2B and B2C members. They can mark their profile as private so that only other Business Owners can view their profile and communicate with them. They can submit available job postings and view submitted resumes by General Members. In addition to viewing the events calendar, they can also submit events for approval.
2. How do I sign up?
Select one of our Membership Plans and fill out the application form. After submitting your application and pay the application fee, we will review your information. If you are approved, you will receive an email with a link to log in to your account and start building your profile. If you need a new email address to sign up, you can create a free Gmail Account here.
3. I received a Coupon Code. How do I use it?
Coupon codes can be added at the checkout page when paying the application fee. Located above the Billing Details section is a blue bar that will prompt you to input a code if you have one. Enter it and click Apply Coupon.Click here for example of where this is located.
4. How do I edit my profile? (Business Owners Only)
When on your profile, click the Gear Icon () on the right below your cover photo. Then, select "Edit Profile" to be brought to your edit section, where you can fill out all of the necessary information. When you are ready to save your changes, click the large check mark located under your Cover Photo. This will save and publish your edits.
5. How do I make my profile B2B? (Business Owners Only)
- When logged in, navigate to "My Account" in the top menu and click "Account Settings" (or access your account settings by clicking here). In your Account, navigate to the Privacy Tab with the Padlock Icon () next to it.
- Under Privacy Settings there are two options. Under "Choose Who Can View Your Full Profile", change your setting from "Everyone" to "Only Business Owners." This makes it so only other Business Owners can access your profile from a direct link you send them.
- Under "Hide my profile from general members", change your setting from "No" to "Yes". This hides your profile from the Business Directory that's visible to other users. Other Business Owners will still see your profile in this directory, though.
- After changing these settings, click the blue "Update Privacy" button and your profile will now be B2B! At any point you can change these settings back if you would like to do B2C communications.